Skip to main content

Rap God Song lyrics and Meaning in Hindi | Eminem | Fastest Rap Song

RAP GOD SONG LYRICS AND HINDI MEANING BY EMINEM



Song Credits:


Song name: Rap God
Singer         : Eminem


LYRICS:


Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it (Six minutes, Slim Shady, you're on)
Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble, big trouble,
And if he is as bananas as you say, I'm not taking any chances
You were just what the doctor ordered

I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
They said I rap like a robot, so call me Rapbot
But for me to rap like a computer must be in my genes
I got a laptop in my back pocket
My pen'll go off when I half-cock it
Got a fat knot from that rap profit
Made a living and a killing off it
Ever since Bill Clinton was still in office
With Monica Lewinsky feeling on his nut-sack
I'm an MC still as honest
But as rude and indecent as all hell syllables, killaholic (Kill 'em all with)
This slickety, gibbedy, hibbedy hip hop
You don't really wanna get into a pissing match with this rappidy brat
Packing a Mac in the back of the Ac, backpack rap crap, yep, yackidy-yac
And at the exact same time I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing
That I'll still be able to break a motherfuckin' table
Over the back of a couple of faggots and crack it in half
Only realized it was ironic I was signed to Aftermath after the fact
How could I not blow? All I do is drop F-bombs, feel my wrath of attack
Rappers are having a rough time period, here's a Maxipad
It's actually disastrously bad
For the wack while I'm masterfully constructing this masterpiece as
I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
Now who thinks their arms are long enough to slap box, slap box?
Let me show you maintaining this shit ain't that hard, that hard
Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality like I have got
Well, to be truthful the blueprint's simply rage and youthful exuberance
Everybody loves to root for a nuisance
Hit the earth like an asteroid, did nothing but shoot for the moon since
MC's get taken to school with this music
'Cause I use it as a vehicle to bus the rhyme
Now I lead a new school full of students
Me? I'm a product of Rakim, Lakim Shabazz, 2Pac N-
-W.A, Cube, hey, Doc, Ren, Yella, Eazy, thank you, they got Slim
Inspired enough to one day grow up, blow up and be in a position
To meet Run DMC and induct them into the motherfuckin' Rock n'
Roll Hall of Fame
Even though I walk in the church and burst in a ball of flames
Only Hall of Fame I be inducted in is the alcohol of fame
On the wall of shame
You fags think it's all a game 'til I walk a flock of flames
Off of planking, tell me what in the fuck are you thinking?
Little gay looking boy
So gay I can barely say it with a straight face looking boy
You witnessing a mass occur
Like you watching a church gathering take place looking boy
Oy vey, that boy's gay, that's all they say looking boy
You get a thumbs up, pat on the back
And a "way to go" from your label everyday looking boy
Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy?
I got a "hell yeah" from Dre looking boy
I'mma work for everything I have
Never ask nobody for shit, get outta my face looking boy
Basically boy you're never gonna be capable
To keep up with the same pace looking boy
'Cause I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God
All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod
The way I'm racing around the track, call me Nascar, Nascar
Dale Earnhardt of the trailer park, the White Trash God
Kneel before General Zod this planet's Krypton, no Asgard, Asgard
So you be Thor and I'll be Odin, you rodent, I'm omnipotent
Let off then I'm reloading immediately with these bombs I'm totin'
And I should not be woken
I'm the walking dead, but I'm just a talking head, a zombie floating
But I got your mom deep throating
I'm out my Ramen noodle, we have nothing in common, poodle
I'm a doberman, pinch yourself in the arm and pay homage, pupil
It's me, my honesty's brutal
But it's honestly futile if I don't utilize what I do though
For good at least once in a while
So I wanna make sure somewhere in this chicken scratch I scribble and doodle
Enough rhymes to maybe to try and help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case 'cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunchtime
I know there was a time where once I
Was king of the underground, but I still rap like I'm on my Pharoahe Monch grind
So I crunch rhymes, but sometimes when you combine
Appeal with the skin color of mine
You get too big and here they come trying to
Censor you like that one line I said on "I'm Back" from the Mathers LP
One when I tried to say "I'll take seven kids from Columbine
Put 'em all in a line, add an AK-47, a revolver and a nine"
See if I get away with it now that I ain't as big as I was, but I'm
Morphin' into an immortal coming through the portal
You're stuck in a time warp from 2004 though
And I don't know what the fuck that you rhyme for
You're pointless as Rapunzel with fucking cornrows
You write normal, fuck being normal
And I just bought a new Raygun from the future
Just to come and shoot ya like when Fabolous made Ray J mad
'Cause Fab said he looked like a fag at Maywhether's pad
Singin' to a man while they played piano
Man, oh man, that was a 24/7 special on the cable channel
So Ray J went straight to the radio station the very next day
"Hey, Fab, I'mma kill you"
Lyrics coming at you at supersonic speed, (JJ Fad)
Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know that the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music
Oh, he's too mainstream
Well, that's what they do when they get jealous, they confuse it
It's not hip hop, it's pop, 'cause I found a hella way to fuse it
With rock, shock rap with Doc
Throw on Lose Yourself and make 'em lose it
I don't know how to make songs like that
I don't know what words to use
Let me know when it occurs to you
While I'm ripping any one of these verses diverse as you
It's curtains, I'm inadvertently hurtin' you
How many verses I gotta murder to
Prove that if you were half as nice, your songs you can sacrifice virgins too uh!
School flunkie, pill junky
But look at the accolades the skills brung me
Full of myself, but still hungry
I bully myself 'cause I make me do what I put my mind to
And I'm a million leagues above you, ill when I speak in tongues
But it's still tongue in cheek, fuck you
I'm drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel, I'm asleep in the front seat
Bumping Heavy D and the Boys, still chunky, but funky
But in my head there's something I can feel tugging and struggling
Angels fight with devils and, here's what they want from me
They asking me to eliminate some of the women hate
But if you take into consideration the bitter hatred I have
Then you may be a little patient and more sympathetic to the situation
And understand the discrimination
But fuck it, life's handing you lemons, make lemonade then
But if I can't batter the women how the fuck am I supposed to bake them a cake then?
Don't mistake it for Satan
It's a fatal mistake if you think I need to be overseas
And take a vacation to trip a broad
And make her fall on her face and don't be a retard
Be a king? Think not, why be a king when you can be a God?


:)

TRANSLATION IN HINDI:


เคฆेเค–ो, เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ เคชเคฐ เค†เคธाเคจ เคนोเคจे เคœा เคฐเคนा เคฅा เค”เคฐ เค…เคชเคจी เคญाเคตเคจाเค“ं เค•ो เค†เคนเคค เคจเคนीं เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคฅा
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎुเคे เค•ेเคตเคฒ เคฏเคน เคเค• เคฎौเค•ा เคฎिเคฒเคจे เคตाเคฒा เคนै
 เค•ुเค› เค—เคฒเคค เคนै, เคฎैं เค‡เคธे เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เค•เคฐ เคธเค•เคคा เคนूं (เค›เคน เคฎिเคจเคŸ, เคธ्เคฒिเคฎ เค›ाเคฏाเคฆाเคฐ, เค†เคช เคšाเคฒू เคนैं)
 เคฌเคธ เคฎुเคे เคฒเค— เคฐเคนा เคนै, เคœैเคธे เค•ुเค› เคนोเคจे เคตाเคฒा เคนै, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคชเคคा เค•ि เค•्เคฏा
 เค…เค—เคฐ เค‡เคธเค•ा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ เคนै, เคฎुเคे เค•्เคฏा เคฒเค—เคคा เคนै เค‡เคธเค•ा เคฎเคคเคฒเคฌ เคนै, เคนเคฎ เคฎुเคธीเคฌเคค เคฎें เคนैं, เคฌเคก़ी เคฎुเคธीเคฌเคค,
 เค”เคฐ เค…เค—เคฐ เคตเคน เค•ेเคฒे เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें เคนै เคœैเคธा เค•ि เค†เคช เค•เคนเคคे เคนैं, เคฎैं เค•ोเคˆ เคธंเคญाเคตเคจा เคจเคนीं เคฒे เคฐเคนा เคนूं
 เค†เคช เคธिเคฐ्เคซ เคกॉเค•्เคŸเคฐ เค•े เค†เคฆेเคถ เคฅे
 เคฎुเคे เคฐेเคช เค—ॉเคก, เคฐैเคช เค—ॉเคก เคœैเคธा เคฒเค—เคจे เคฒเค—ा เคนै
 เคฎेเคฐे เคธเคญी เคฒोเค— เคธाเคฎเคจे เคธे เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ, เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ
 เค…เคฌ เค•ौเคจ เคธोเคšเคคा เคนै เค•ि เค‰เคจเค•े เคนเคฅिเคฏाเคฐ เคฅเคช्เคชเคก़ เคฌॉเค•्เคธ, เคฅเคช्เคชเคก़ เคฌॉเค•्เคธ เค•े เคฒिเค เคฒंเคฌे เคนैं?
 เค‰เคจ्เคนोंเคจे เค•เคนा เค•ि เคฎैं เคฐोเคฌोเคŸ เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฐैเคช เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं, เค‡เคธเคฒिเค เคฎुเคे เคฐैเคชเคฌॉเคŸ เค•เคนें
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎेเคฐे เคฒिเค เค•ंเคช्เคฏूเคŸเคฐ เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฐैเคช เค•เคฐเคจा เคฎेเคฐे เคœीเคจ เคฎें เคนोเคจा เคšाเคนिเค
 เคฎुเคे เค…เคชเคจी เคชिเค›เคฒी เคœेเคฌ เคฎें เคเค• เคฒैเคชเคŸॉเคช เคฎिเคฒा
 เคœเคฌ เคฎैं เค†เคงा เคฒंเคก เคฒूंเค—ा เคคो เคฎेเคฐी เคชेंเคŸी เค‰เคคเคฐ เคœाเคเค—ी
 เค•ि เคฐैเคช เคฒाเคญ เคธे เคเค• เคฎोเคŸी เค—ाँเค  เคฎिเคฒा
 เคเค• เคœीเคตिเคค เค”เคฐ เค‡เคธे เคฎाเคฐ เคกाเคฒा
 เคœเคฌ เคธे เคฌिเคฒ เค•्เคฒिंเคŸเคจ เคชเคฆ เคชเคฐ เคฅे
 เคฎोเคจिเค•ा เคฒेเคตिंเคธ्เค•ी เค•े เคธाเคฅ เค…เคชเคจे เคจเคŸ-เคŸाเคŸ เคชเคฐ เคญाเคตเคจा
 เคฎैं เค…เคญी เคญी เค‰เคคเคจा เคนी เคˆเคฎाเคจเคฆाเคฐ เคนूं
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค…เคธเคญ्เคฏ เค”เคฐ เคธเคญी เคจเคฐเค• เค•े เคธिเคฒेเคฌเคฒ्เคธ เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें เค…เคถोเคญเคจीเคฏ เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें, เค•िเคฒเคนोเคฒिเค• (เค•िเคฒ เคธเคญी เค•े เคธाเคฅ)
 เคฏเคน เคšंเคšเคฒ, เค—เคฆเคฌเคฆा, เคนिเคฌ्เคฌी เค•ूเคฒ्เคนे เคนॉเคช
 เคคुเคฎ เคธเคš เคฎें เค‡เคธ เคชाเค—เคฒ เคฌเคต्เคตा เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคเค• pissing เคฎैเคš เคฎें เคจเคนीं เคšाเคนเคคे เคนैं
 เคเคธी เค•े เคชीเค›े เคเค• เคฎैเค• เคชैเค• เค•เคฐเคจा, เคฌैเค•เคชैเค• เคฐैเคช เคฌเค•เคตाเคธ, เคฏेเคช, เคฏเค•ीเคฆि-เคฏैเค•
 เค”เคฐ เค ीเค• เค‰เคธी เคธเคฎเคฏ เคœเคฌ เคฎैं เค…เคญ्เคฏाเคธ เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนोเคคा เคนूं, เคคो เคฎैं เค‡เคจ เค—ीเคคाเคค्เคฎเค• เค•เคฒाเคฌाเคœों เค•े เคธ्เคŸंเคŸ เค•ा เคช्เคฐเคฏाเคธ เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं
 เคฎैं เค…เคญी เคญी เคเค• เคฎเคฆเคฐเคซिเคจ เค•ी เคฎेเคœ เค•ो เคคोเคก़เคจे เคฎें เคธเค•्เคทเคฎ เคนूं
 เคซเค—ोเคŸ เค•े เคเค• เคœोเคก़े เค•ी เคชीเค  เคชเคฐ เค”เคฐ เค†เคงे เคฎें เคฆเคฐाเคฐ
 เค•ेเคตเคฒ เคเคนเคธाเคธ เคนुเค† เค•ि เคฏเคน เคตिเคกंเคฌเคจा เคฅी เค•ि เคฎुเคे เค‡เคธ เคคเคฅ्เคฏ เค•े เคฌाเคฆ เค†เคซ्เคŸเคฐเคฎเคฅ เคชเคฐ เคนเคธ्เคคाเค•्เคทเคฐ เค•िเคฏा เค—เคฏा เคฅा
 เคฎैं เค•ैเคธे เคจเคนीं เค‰เคก़ा เคธเค•เคคा?  เคฎेเคฐे เคฆ्เคตाเคฐा เค•िเค เค—เค เคธเคญी เคเคซ เคฌเคฎ เค—िเคฐाเค เคœाเคคे เคนैं, เคฎेเคฐे เคนเคฎเคฒे เค•ा เค•्เคฐोเคง เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เค•เคฐเคคे เคนैं
 เคฐैเคชเคฐों เค•ी เคธเคฎเคฏ เค…เคตเคงि เคเค• เคฎैเค•्เคธीเคชैเคก เคนोเคคी เคนै
 เคฏเคน เคตाเคธ्เคคเคต เคฎें เคตिเคจाเคถเค•ाเคฐी เคฌुเคฐा เคนै
 เค‡เคธ เคฎाเคธ्เคŸเคฐเคชीเคธ เค•े เคจिเคฐ्เคฎाเคฃ เค•े เคฆौเคฐाเคจ เคฎैं เคต्เคฏเคฐ्เคฅ เคฐเคนा เคนूँ
 เคฎुเคे เคเค• เคฐैเคช เคญเค—เคตाเคจ, เคฐैเคช เคญเค—เคตाเคจ เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฒเค—เคจे เคฒเค—ा เคนै
 เคฎेเคฐे เคธเคญी เคฒोเค— เคธाเคฎเคจे เคธे เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ, เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ
 เค…เคฌ เค•ौเคจ เคธोเคšเคคा เคนै เค•ि เค‰เคจเค•े เคนเคฅिเคฏाเคฐ เคฅเคช्เคชเคก़ เคฌॉเค•्เคธ, เคฅเคช्เคชเคก़ เคฌॉเค•्เคธ เค•े เคฒिเค เคฒंเคฌे เคนैं?
 เคฎुเคे เคฆिเค–ाเค“ เค•ि เคคुเคฎ เค‡เคธ เคฌเค•เคตाเคธ เค•ो เคฌเคจाเค เคฐเค–เคจा เคฎुเคถ्เค•िเคฒ เคจเคนीं เคนै, เค•ि เคฎुเคถ्เค•िเคฒ เคนै
 เคนเคฐ เค•ोเคˆ เคšाเคนเคคा เคนै เค•ि เค…เคฎเคฐ เค”เคฐ เคฎुเคे เค…เคฎเคฐเคคा เค•ा เคฌเคฒाเคค्เค•ाเคฐ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•ा เคฐाเคœ เคฎिเคฒे
 เค–ैเคฐ, เคธเคš เค•ा เคธाเคฎเคจा เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค–ाเค•ा เค•्เคฐोเคง เค”เคฐ เคฏुเคตा เคตिเคชुเคฒเคคा เคนै
 เคนเคฐ เค•ोเคˆ เคเค• เค‰เคชเคฆ्เคฐเคต เค•े เคฒिเค เคœเคก़ เค•เคฐเคจा เคชเคธंเคฆ เค•เคฐเคคा เคนै
 เคชृเคฅ्เคตी เค•ो เคเค• เค•्เคทुเคฆ्เคฐเค—्เคฐเคน เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฎाเคฐो, เคšंเคฆ्เคฐเคฎा เค•े เคฒिเค เคถूเคŸ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เค…เคฒाเคตा เค•ुเค› เคจเคนीं เค•िเคฏा
 เค‡เคธ เคธंเค—ीเคค เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคเคฎ เคธी เค•ा เคธ्เค•ूเคฒ เคœाเคจा
 'เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคฎैं เค‡เคธे เคคुเค•เคฌंเคฆी เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เคเค• เคตाเคนเคจ เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें เค‰เคชเคฏोเค— เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं
 เค…เคฌ เคฎैं เค›ाเคค्เคฐों เคธे เคญเคฐे เคเค• เคจเค เคธ्เค•ूเคฒ เค•ा เคจेเคคृเคค्เคต เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं
 เคฎेเคฐे?  เคฎैं เคฐเค•ीเคฎ, เคฒเค•ीเคฎ เคถเคฌाเคฌ, 2 เคชैเค• เคเคจ เค•ा เคเค• เค‰เคค्เคชाเคฆ เคนूं-
 -W.A, เค•्เคฏूเคฌ, เคนे, เคกॉเค•्เคŸเคฐ, เคฐेเคจ, เคฏेเคฒा, เค‡เคœ़ी, เคงเคจ्เคฏเคตाเคฆ, เคตे เคธ्เคฒिเคฎ เคนो เค—เค
 เคเค• เคฆिเคจ เค•े เคฒिเค เคชเคฐ्เคฏाเคช्เคค เคช्เคฐेเคฐिเคค เค•เคฐें, เคฌเคก़े เคนो เคœाเคं เค”เคฐ เคเค• เคธ्เคฅिเคคि เคฎें เคฐเคนें
 เคฐเคจ เคกीเคเคฎเคธी เคธे เคฎिเคฒเคจे เค”เคฐ เค‰เคจ्เคนें เคฎเคฆเคฐเคซुเค•िเคจ 'เคฐॉเค• เคเคจ' เคฎें เคถाเคฎिเคฒ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค
 เคฐोเคฒ เคนॉเคฒ เค‘เคซ เคซेเคฎ
 เคญเคฒे เคนी เคฎैं เคšเคฐ्เคš เคฎें เค˜ूเคฎเคคा เคนूं เค”เคฐ เค†เค— เค•ी เคฒเคชเคŸों เคฎें เค˜िเคฐ เคœाเคคा เคนूं
 เค•ेเคตเคฒ เคนॉเคฒ เค‘เคซ เคซेเคฎ เคฎें เคฎुเคे เคถाเคฎिเคฒ เค•िเคฏा เค—เคฏा เคนै เคœो เคช्เคฐเคธिเคฆ्เคงि เค•ी เคถเคฐाเคฌ เคนै
 เคถเคฐ्เคฎ เค•ी เคฆीเคตाเคฐ เคชเคฐ
 เค†เคชเค•ो เคฒเค—เคคा เคนै เค•ि เคฏเคน เคธเคฌ เคเค• เค–ेเคฒ เคนै, เคฎुเคे เคฒเค—เคคा เคนै เค•ि เคฎैं เค†เค— เค•ी เคฒเคชเคŸों เค•े เคšเคฒเคคे เคนूं
 เค‘เคซ เคช्เคฒैंเค•िंเค—, เคฎुเคे เคฌเคคाเค“ เค•ि เคคुเคฎ เคšुเคฆाเคˆ เคฎें เค•्เคฏा เคธोเคš เคฐเคนे เคนो?
 เค›ोเคŸा เคธเคฎเคฒैंเค—िเค• เคฆिเค–เคจे เคตाเคฒा เคฒเคก़เค•ा
 เคคो เคธเคฎเคฒैंเค—िเค• เคฎैं เคฎुเคถ्เค•िเคฒ เคธे เคธीเคงे เคฆिเค–เคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฒเคก़เค•े เค•े เคธाเคฅ เค•เคน เคธเค•เคคा เคนूं
 เค†เคช เคเค• เคฆ्เคฐเคต्เคฏเคฎाเคจ เคฆेเค– เคฐเคนे เคนैं
 เคœैเคธे เค†เคช เคเค• เคšเคฐ्เคš เค•ो เค‡เค•เคŸ्เค ा เคนोเคคे เคฆेเค– เคฐเคนे เคนैं, เคฒเคก़เค•ा เคฆेเค– เคฐเคนा เคนै
 เค“เค เคตे, เค‰เคธ เคฒเคก़เค•े เค•ा เคธเคฎเคฒैंเค—िเค•, เคฌเคธ เค‡เคคเคจा เคนी เค•เคนเคจा เคนै เค•ि เคตเคน เคฒเคก़เค•ा เคนै
 เค†เคช เคเค• เค…ंเค—ूเค े เค•ो เค‰เค ाเคคे เคนैं, เคชीเค  เคชเคฐ เคฅเคชเคฅเคชाเคคे เคนैं
 เค”เคฐ เค…เคชเคจे เคฒेเคฌเคฒ เคธे เคเค• "เคœाเคจे เค•ा เคฐाเคธ्เคคा" เคนเคฐ เคฐोเคœ़ เคฆिเค–เคจे เคตाเคฒा เคฒเคก़เค•ा
 เค…เคฐे, เคฆेเค– เคฒเคก़เค•ा, เคคू เค•्เคฏा เค•เคน เคฐเคนा เคนै เคฒเคก़เค•ा?
 เคฎुเคे เคก्เคฐे เคธे เคฆिเค–เคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฒเคก़เค•े เคธे เคเค• "เคจเคฐเค• เคนाँ" เคฎिเคฒा
 เคฎेเคฐे เคชाเคธ เคœो เค•ुเค› เคญी เคนै เค‰เคธเค•े เคฒिเค Ima เค•ाเคฎ เค•เคฐเคคा เคนै
 เค•เคญी เคญी เค•िเคธी เคธे เคจ เคชूเค›ें, เคฎेเคฐे เคšेเคนเคฐे เค•ो เคฆेเค– เคฒเคก़เค•े เคธे เคฌाเคนเคฐ เคจिเค•เคฒो
 เคฎूเคฒ เคฐूเคช เคธे เคฒเคก़เค•ा เคนै เค•ि เค†เคช เค•เคญी เคญी เคธเค•्เคทเคฎ เคจเคนीं เคนोंเค—े
 เคเค• เคนी เค—เคคि เคฆिเค–เคจे เคตाเคฒे เคฒเคก़เค•े เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคฐเคนเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค
 'เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคฎैं เคเค• เคฐैเคช เคญเค—เคตाเคจ, เคฐैเคช เคญเค—เคตाเคจ เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เค•เคฐเคจे เคฒเค—ा เคนूं
 เคฎेเคฐे เคธเคญी เคฒोเค— เคธाเคฎเคจे เคธे เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ, เคชीเค›े เค•ी เค“เคฐ
 เคœिเคธ เคคเคฐเคน เคธे เคฎैं เคŸ्เคฐैเค• เค•े เคšाเคฐों เค“เคฐ เคฆौเคก़ เคฐเคนा เคนूं, เคฎुเคे เคจเคธ्เค•เคฐ, เคจเคธ्เค•เคฐ เค•เคนเคคे เคนैं
 เคŸ्เคฐेเคฒเคฐ เคชाเคฐ्เค•, เคต्เคนाเค‡เคŸ เคŸ्เคฐैเคถ เค—ॉเคก เค•े เคกेเคฒ เค…เคฐ्เคจเคนाเคฐ्เคก
 เคœเคจเคฐเคฒ เคœ़ॉเคก เค•े เคธाเคฎเคจे เค˜ुเคŸเคจे เคŸेเค• เคฆें, เค‡เคธ เค—्เคฐเคน เค•े เค•्เคฐिเคช्เคŸเคจ, เคจो เค…เคธเค—ाเคฐ्เคก, เค…เคธเค—ाเคฐ्เคก
 เคคो เคคुเคฎ เคฅोเคฐ เคนो เค”เคฐ เคฎैं เค“เคกिเคจ, เคคुเคฎ เค•ृंเคคเค•, เคฎैं เคธเคฐ्เคตเคถเค•्เคคिเคฎाเคจ เคนूँ
 เคšเคฒो เคซिเคฐ เคฎैं เค‡เคจ เคฌเคฎों เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคคुเคฐंเคค เคชुเคจः เคฒोเคก เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนूं
 เค”เคฐ เคฎुเคे เคœเค—ाเคฏा เคจเคนीं เคœाเคจा เคšाเคนिเค
 เคฎैं เคฎृเคค เคšเคฒ เคฐเคนा เคนूं, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैं เคธिเคฐ्เคซ เคเค• เคฌाเคค เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนूं, เคเค• เคฒाเคถ เคคैเคฐ เคฐเคนी เคนै
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैंเคจे เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐी เคฎเคฎ्เคฎी เค•ो เค—เคนเคฐे เค—เคฒे เคธे เคฒเค—ा เคฒिเคฏा
 เคฎैं เค…เคชเคจे เคฐेเคฎเคจ เคจूเคกเคฒ เคธे เคฌाเคนเคฐ เคนूं, เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคชाเคธ เค†เคฎ, เคชूเคกเคฒ เค•ुเค› เคญी เคจเคนीं เคนै
 เคฎैं เคเค• เคกॉเคฌเคฐเคฎैเคจ เคนूं, เค…เคชเคจे เค†เคช เค•ो เคนाเคฅ เคฎें เคšुเคŸเค•ी เคฒेเคคा เคนूं เค”เคฐ เคถ्เคฐเคฆ्เคงांเคœเคฒि เค…เคฐ्เคชिเคค เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं
 เคฏเคน เคฎेเคฐी, เคฎेเคฐी เคˆเคฎाเคจเคฆाเคฐी เค•ी เค•्เคฐूเคฐเคคा เคนै
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฏเคน เคˆเคฎाเคจเคฆाเคฐी เคธे เคจिเคฐเคฐ्เคฅเค• เคนै เค…เค—เคฐ เคฎैं เค‰เคชเคฏोเค— เคจเคนीं เค•เคฐเคคा, เคนाเคฒांเค•ि เคฎैं เค•्เคฏा เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं
 เค•เคฎ เคธे เค•เคฎ เคเค• เคฌाเคฐ เคฎें เค…เคš्เค›े เค•े เคฒिเค
 เคคो เคฎैं เคฏเคน เคธुเคจिเคถ्เคšिเคค เค•เคฐเคจा เคšाเคนเคคा เคนूं เค•ि เค‡เคธ เคšिเค•เคจ เค–เคฐोंเคš เคฎें เคฎैं เค•เคนीं เคจ เค•เคนीं เคนाเคฅाเคชाเคˆ เค”เคฐ เค•ाเคฎเคšोเคฐ เคนूं
 เค•เค िเคจ เคธเคฎเคฏ เค•े เคฎाเคง्เคฏเคฎ เคธे เค•ुเค› เคฒोเค—ों เค•ो เคชाเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เคช्เคฐเคฏाเคธ เค•เคฐเคจे เค”เคฐ เคฎเคฆเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เคชเคฐ्เคฏाเคช्เคค เค•เคตिเคคाเคं
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैं เคธिเคฐ्เคซ เคฎाเคฎเคฒे เคฎें เค•ुเค› เคชंเคšเคฒाเค‡เคจ เคฐเค–เคคा เคนूं, เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เค†เคชเคจे เคญी เคฌिเคจा เคถเคฐ्เคค เค‡เคธ्เคคीเคซा เคฆे เคฆिเคฏा เคฅा
 เคฐैเคชเคฐ เคฎुเคे เคฆेเค– เค•เคฐ เคญूเค–े เคนैं เคœैเคธे เคฏเคน เคฆोเคชเคนเคฐ เค•ा เคญोเคœเคจ เคนै
 เคฎुเคे เคชเคคा เคนै เค•ि เคเค• เคธเคฎเคฏ เคฅा เคœเคฌ เคฎैं เคเค• เคฌाเคฐ
 เคญूเคฎिเค—เคค เค•े เคฐाเคœा เคฅे, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैं เค…เคญी เคญी เคฐेเคช เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं เคœैเคธे เคฎैं เค…เคชเคจे เคซเคฐोเคนा เคฎॉเคจ्เค• เคชीเคธ เคชเคฐ เคนूं
 เค‡เคธเคฒिเค เคฎैं เคคुเค•เคฌंเคฆी เค•เคฐเคคा เคนूं, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคœเคฌ เค†เคช เคธंเคฏोเคœเคจ เค•เคฐเคคे เคนैं
 เคฎेเคฐी เคค्เคตเคšा เค•े เคฐंเค— เค•े เคธाเคฅ เค…เคชीเคฒ เค•เคฐें
 เค†เคช เคฌเคนुเคค เคฌเคก़े เคนो เคœाเคคे เคนैं เค”เคฐ เคฏเคนां เคตे เคช्เคฐเคฏाเคธ เค•เคฐเคจे เค†เคคे เคนैं
 เคธेंเคธเคฐ เค†เคชเค•ो เคชเคธंเคฆ เคนै เค•ि เคเค• เคฒाเค‡เคจ เคฎैंเคจे เคฎाเคฅเคฐ्เคธ เคเคฒเคชी เคธे "เค†เคˆ เคเคฎ เคฌैเค•" เคชเคฐ เค•เคนा เคนै
 เคœเคฌ เคฎैंเคจे เค•เคนเคจे เค•ी เค•ोเคถिเคถ เค•ी "เคฎैं เค•ोเคฒंเคฌिเคจ เค•े เคธाเคค เคฌเคš्เคšों เค•ो เคฒे เคœाเคŠंเค—ा।"
 เคธเคญी เค•ो เคเค• เคชंเค•्เคคि เคฎें เคฐเค–ें, เคเค•े -47, เคเค• เคฐिเคตाเคฒ्เคตเคฐ เค”เคฐ เคเค• เคจौ เคœोเคก़ें
 เคฆेเค–ें เค•ि เค•्เคฏा เคฎैं เค‡เคธเคธे เคฆूเคฐ เคนो เคœाเคคा เคนूं เค•ि เคฎैं เค‰เคคเคจा เคฌเคก़ा เคจเคนीं เคนूं เคœिเคคเคจा เค•ि เคฎैं เคฅा, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎैं เคนूं
 เคฎॉเคฐ्เคซिเคจ 'เคเค• เค…เคฎเคฐ เคชोเคฐ्เคŸเคฒ เค•े เคฎाเคง्เคฏเคฎ เคธे เค† เคฐเคนा เคนै
 เค†เคช 2004 เคธे เคเค• เคธเคฎเคฏ เคคाเคจा เคฎें เคซंเคธ เค—เค เคนैं
 เค”เคฐ เคฎैं เคจเคนीं เคœाเคจเคคा เค•ि เคตเคน เค•ौเคจ เคธी เคฌเค•เคตाเคธ เคนै เคœिเคธเค•े เคฒिเค เค†เคช เคคुเค•เคฌंเคฆी เค•เคฐเคคे เคนैं
 เค†เคช เค•เคฎเคฌเค–्เคค เค•ोเคจों เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคฐॅเคชเคจ्เคœ़ेเคฒ เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें เคต्เคฏเคฐ्เคฅ เคนैं
 เค†เคช เคธाเคฎाเคจ्เคฏ เคฒिเค–เคคे เคนैं, เคฌเค•เคตाเคธ เคธाเคฎाเคจ्เคฏ เคนै
 เค”เคฐ เคฎैंเคจे เค…เคญी เคญเคตिเคท्เคฏ เคธे เคเค• เคจเคฏा เคฐेเค—เคจ เค–เคฐीเคฆा เคนै
 เคฌเคธ เค†เคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค”เคฐ เคซिเคฐ เคธे เคถूเคŸ เค•เคฐเคจा เคชเคธंเคฆ เคนै เคœเคฌ Fabolous เคจे Ray J เค•ो เคชाเค—เคฒ เคฌเคจा เคฆिเคฏा
 'เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคซेเคฌ เคจे เค•เคนा เค•ि เคตเคน เคฎेเคตेเคฆเคฐ เค•े เคชैเคก เคชเคฐ เคเค• เคซเค— เค•ी เคคเคฐเคน เคฒเค— เคฐเคนा เคฅा
 เคเค• เค†เคฆเคฎी เค•ो เคธिंเค—िเคจ 'เคœเคฌเค•ि เคตे เคชिเคฏाเคจो เคฌเคœाเคคे เคฅे
 เคฏाเคฐ, เคนे เคฏाเคฐ, เคตเคน เค•ेเคฌเคฒ เคšैเคจเคฒ เคชเคฐ เคเค• 24/7 เคตिเคถेเคท เคฅा
 เค‡เคธเคฒिเค เคฐे เคœे เค…เค—เคฒे เคนी เคฆिเคจ เคธीเคงे เคฐेเคกिเคฏो เคธ्เคŸेเคถเคจ เคšเคฒा เค—เคฏा
 "เค…เคฐे, เคซैเคฌ, เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนें เคฎाเคฐ เคฆूंเค—ा"
 เคธुเคชเคฐเคธोเคจिเค• เค—เคคि เคธे เค†เคช เคชเคฐ เค†เคจे เคตाเคฒे เค—ीเคค, (เคœे เคœे เคซเคก़)
 เค‰เคน, เคธเคฎा เคฒाเคฎा เคฆुเคฎा เคฒाเคฎा เค†เคช เคฎाเคจ เคฐเคนे เคนैं เค•ि เคฎैं เคเค• เค‡ंเคธाเคจ เคนूं
 เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคฎाเคง्เคฏเคฎ เคธे เค‡เคธे เคช्เคฐाเคช्เคค เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค•्เคฏा เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนूँ เคฎैं เค…เคฒौเค•िเค• เคนूँ
 เค…เคญिเคจเคต เค”เคฐ เคฎैं เคฐเคฌเคฐ เคธे เคฌเคจा เคนूं
 เคคाเค•ि เค†เคช เคœो เค•ुเค› เคญी เค•เคนें, เคตเคน เคฎुเคเคธे เคฆूเคฐ เคนो เคœाเค เค”เคฐ เคตเคน เค†เคชเค•ो เค—ोंเคฆ เคฆे
 เคฎैं เคตिเคจाเคถเค•ाเคฐी เคนूं, เคชเคนเคฒे เคธे เค•เคนीं เคœ्เคฏाเคฆा เคช्เคฐเคฆเคฐ्เคถเคจเค•ाเคฐी
 เคฎเคฆเคฐเคซुเค•िเคจ เค•े เคฆเคฐ्เคถเค•ों เค•ो เคฏเคน เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค•ि เคฏเคน เค•ैเคธा เคฒเค— เคฐเคนा เคนै
 เค•เคญी เคฒुเคช्เคค เคนोเคคी, เค”เคฐ เคฎुเคे เคชเคคा เคนै เค•ि เคจเคซเคฐเคค เค•เคฐเคจे เคตाเคฒे เคนเคฎेเคถा เค‡ंเคคเคœाเคฐ เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนे เคนैं
 เคœिเคธ เคฆिเคจ เคตे เค•เคน เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं เค•ि เคฎैं เค—िเคฐ เค—เคฏा, เคคเคฌ เคคเค• เคตे เคœเคถ्เคจ เคฎเคจा เคฐเคนे เคฅे
 เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคฎैं เค‰เคจ्เคนें เคช्เคฐेเคฐिเคค เค•เคฐเคจे เค•ा เคคเคฐीเค•ा เคœाเคจเคคा เคนूं
 เคฎैं เคเคฒिเคตेเคŸिंเค— เคฎ्เคฏूเคœिเค• เคฌเคจाเคคा เคนूं, เค†เคช เคฒिเคซ्เคŸ เคฎ्เคฏूเคœिเค• เคฌเคจाเคคे เคนैं
 เค“เคน, เคตเคน เคฌเคนुเคค เคฎुเค–्เคฏเคงाเคฐा เคนै
 เค–ैเคฐ, เคฏเคนी เคตเคน เคนै เคœเคฌ เคตे เคˆเคฐ्เคท्เคฏा เค•เคฐเคคे เคนैं, เคคो เคตे เค‡เคธे เคญ्เคฐเคฎिเคค เค•เคฐเคคे เคนैं
 เคฏเคน เคนिเคช เคนॉเคช เคจเคนीं เคนै, เคฏเคน เคชॉเคช เคนै, 'เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคฎैंเคจे เค‡เคธे เคซ्เคฏूเคœ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เคเค• เคนेเคฒा เคคเคฐीเค•ा เคชाเคฏा
 เคฐॉเค• เค•े เคธाเคฅ, เคกॉเค• เค•े เคธाเคฅ เคถॉเค• เคฐैเคช
 เค…เคชเคจे เค†เคช เค•ो เคซेंเค• เคฆो เค”เคฐ เค‰เคจ्เคนें เค–ो เคฆो
 เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคชเคคा เค•ि เค‡เคธ เคคเคฐเคน เค•े เค—ाเคจे เค•ैเคธे เคฌเคจाเค เคœाเคคे เคนैं
 เคฎुเคे เคจเคนीं เคชเคคा เค•ि เค•िเคจ เคถเคฌ्เคฆों เค•ा เค‰เคชเคฏोเค— เค•เคฐเคจा เคนै
 เคฎुเคे เคชเคคा เคนै เคœเคฌ เคฏเคน เค†เคชเค•े เคฒिเค เคนोเคคा เคนै
 เคœเคฌเค•ि เคฎैं เค†เคช เค•े เคฐूเคช เคฎें เค‡เคจ เค›ंเคฆों เคฎें เคธे เค•िเคธी เคเค• เค•ो เคตिเคตिเคง เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนूं
 เคฏเคน เคชเคฐ्เคฆे เคนैं, เคฎैं เค…เคจเคœाเคจे เคฎें เค†เคชเค•ो เค†เคนเคค เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนूं
 เคฎैंเคจे เค•िเคคเคจे เค›ंเคฆों เคฎें เคนเคค्เคฏा เค•ी
 เคธाเคฌिเคค เค•เคฐें เค•ि เค…เค—เคฐ เค†เคช เค†เคงे เค…เคš्เค›े เคฅे, เคคो เค†เคชเค•े เค—ाเคจे เค†เคช เค•ुंเคตाเคฐी เคฒเคก़เค•िเคฏों เค•ो เคญी เคค्เคฏाเค— เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं!
 เคธ्เค•ूเคฒ เคซंเค•ी, เค—ोเคฒी เคเคจเค•ाเคฐ
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคจिเคท्เค ा เคฆेเค–ो เค•ौเคถเคฒ เคฎुเคे เคญंเค— เค•เคฐ เคฆिเคฏा
 เค–ुเคฆ เคธे เคญเคฐा เคนै, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค…เคญी เคญी เคญूเค–ा เคนै
 เคฎैं เค…เคชเคจे เค†เคช เค•ो เคงเคฎเค•ाเคจे เค•ा เค•ाเคฐเคฃ เคฌเคจเคคा เคนूं, เคœिเคธเคธे เคฎैं เค…เคชเคจा เคฎเคจ เคฒเค—ाเคคा เคนूं
 เค”เคฐ เคฎैं เคคुเคฎ्เคนाเคฐे เคŠเคชเคฐ เคเค• เคฒाเค– เคฒीเค— เคนूँ, เคœเคฌ เคฎैं เคœीเคญ เคฎें เคฌोเคฒเคคा เคนूँ
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฏเคน เค…เคญी เคญी เค—ाเคฒ เคฎें เคœीเคญ เคนै, เค†เคช เคฌเค•เคตाเคธ
 เคฎैं เคจเคถे เคฎें เคนूँ เค‡เคธเคฒिเค เคถैเคคाเคจ เค•เคฎเคฌเค–्เคค เคชเคนिเคฏा เคฒे เคฐเคนा เคนै, เคฎैं เค†เค—े เค•ी เคธीเคŸ เคชเคฐ เคธो เคฐเคนा เคนूँ
 เคฌंเคชिंเค— เคนैเคตी เคกी เคंเคก เคฆ เคฌॉเคฏเคœ़, เคซिเคฐ เคญी เคšंเค•ी, เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคซंเค•ी
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เคฎेเคฐे เคธिเคฐ เคฎें เค•ुเค› เคเคธा เคนै เคœिเคธे เคฎैं เคฎเคนเคธूเคธ เค•เคฐ เคธเค•เคคा เคนूं เค•ि เคตเคน เคธंเค˜เคฐ्เคท เค”เคฐ เคธंเค˜เคฐ्เคท เค•เคฐ เคฐเคนा เคนै
 เคเคจ्เคœिเคฒ्เคธ เคถैเคคाเคจों เคธे เคฒเคก़เคคे เคนैं เค”เคฐ, เคฏเคนाँ เคตे เคฎुเคเคธे เค•्เคฏा เคšाเคนเคคे เคนैं
 เคตे เคฎुเคเคธे เคจเคซเคฐเคค เค•เคฐเคจे เคตाเคฒी เค•ुเค› เคฎเคนिเคฒाเค“ं เค•ो เค–เคค्เคฎ เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค•เคน เคฐเคนे เคนैं
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค…เค—เคฐ เค†เคช เค‡เคธ เคฌाเคค เค•ो เคง्เคฏाเคจ เคฎें เคฐเค–เคคे เคนैं เค•ि เคฎुเคे เค•िเคคเคจी เค˜ृเคฃा เคนै
 เคคเคฌ เค†เคช เคธ्เคฅिเคคि เค•े เคช्เคฐเคคि เคฅोเคก़ा เคฐोเค—ी เค”เคฐ เค…เคงिเค• เคธเคนाเคจुเคญूเคคिเคชूเคฐ्เคฃ เคนो เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं
 เค”เคฐ เคญेเคฆเคญाเคต เค•ो เคธเคฎเคเคคे เคนैं
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค‡เคธे เคญाเคก़ เคฎें เคœाเค“, เคœीเคตเคจ เค†เคช เคจींเคฌू เคธौंเคช เคฐเคนे เคนैं, เคซिเคฐ เคจींเคฌू เคชाเคจी เคฌเคจाเค“
 เคฒेเค•िเคจ เค…เค—เคฐ เคฎैं เคฎเคนिเคฒाเค“ं เค•ो เคจเคนीं เคชीเคŸ เคธเค•เคคा เคนूँ เคคो เคฎैं เค•ैเคธे เค‰เคจ्เคนें เคเค• เค•ेเค• เคธेंเค•เคจे เคตाเคฒा เคนूँ?
 เคถैเคคाเคจ เค•े เคฒिเค เคฏเคน เค—เคฒเคคी เคฎเคค เค•เคฐो
 เค…เค—เคฐ เค†เคชเค•ो เคฒเค—เคคा เคนै เค•ि เคฎुเคे เคตिเคฆेเคถी เคนोเคจे เค•ी เคœเคฐूเคฐเคค เคนै เคคो เคฏเคน เคเค• เค˜ाเคคเค• เค—เคฒเคคी เคนै
 เค”เคฐ เคเค• เคต्เคฏाเคชเค• เคฏाเคค्เคฐा เค•เคฐเคจे เค•े เคฒिเค เค›ुเคŸ्เคŸी เคฒे เคฒो
 เค”เคฐ เค‰เคธे เค‰เคธเค•े เคšेเคนเคฐे เคชเคฐ เค—िเคฐाเคं เค”เคฐ เคฎंเคฆเคฌुเคฆ्เคงि เคจ เคฌเคจें
 เคเค• เคฐाเคœा เคนो?  เคธोเคšिเค, เคœเคฌ เค†เคช เคญเค—เคตाเคจ เคนो เคธเค•เคคे เคนैं เคคो เคฐाเคœा เค•्เคฏों เคจเคนीं?


Youtube Video Thumbnail Downloaded from:

Follow the lyrics Website:

Follow the Best Sports (Cricket) Equipments seller and reviewer:


Follow for more lyrics of the latest and old songs lyrics. Subscribe to Lyricshindilovers and comment and share to get lyrics in hindi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am a Rider song lyrics | Satisfya | Imran Khan world | Trending Song

Here is the lyrics of the song Satisfya which is also famous as I am a rider. It is sung by Imran Khan and was released on 10 may, 2013. But, it got the fame by social media platforms.  If you like the song then share it to your friends who too loves this song. Song Credits: Song: kise cheez di problem Artist : Irfaan Veni Album : kise cheez di problem _____________________ Top 10 best motivational rap songs: Please help me by subscribing __________________________ LYRICS: Gaddi lamborghini peele rang di, Meinu kendi ae Chala ve slowly..! Oh pehle gear te jadon mordi, Ooh menu lagni ae the one and only, Ay ay bechare mundeyan de , Dilaan di tu qaatil, Vekhade menu kiwen , Javengi tu faster..! Rabde tu gas ni a little  Bit harder a bit harder yo Im a rider provider bring  The heat girl ima bring the fire Ima ninking starring worldwide So my job is to satisfya aa satisfya Aa..To satisfy...! Call me call me mr macafalle, I make em disappear , Just like harry houdini, Ve...

Baby Girl Song Lyrics | Guru Randhawa | Dhvani Bhanushali | T-series | 2020 latest song

BABY GIRL SONG LYRICS FT. GURU RANDHAWA & DHVANI BHANUSHALI Home Song Credits: Song : BABY GIRL  Featuring : Guru Randhawa & Dhvani Bhanushali Singers : Guru Randhawa & Dhvani Bhanushali Lyrics : Guru Randhawa Composition : Guru Randhawa  Music : Vee Mix Master : Crossflow (UK)  Video Director : Remo Dsouza  Choreographer : Rahul Shetty  Production House : R D Entertainment ALSO LISTEN TO: Teri Aankhon Mein Song by Darshan Raval Danier Dausa (Famous Song of Joker) LYRICS  : Baby Girl, Baby Girl Baby Girl, Baby Girl Hoke Ni Taiyaar Kithe Chali Ghar Ton Baahar Tainu Kihda Intezaar Baby Girl, Baby Girl Hoke Ni Taiyaar Kithe Chali Ghar Ton Baahar Tainu Kihda Intezaar Baby Girl, Baby Girl Hoke Ve Taiyaar Chali Shopping Nu Haan Yaar Mere Bill De Chukk Le Bhaar Then I’m The Your Girl Baby Girl Baby Kanna Layi Jhumke Laide Ve Hathan Layi Kangan Laide Ve Jehdi Gall Sunan Nu Dil Kare Mainu I Love You Vi Keh De Ve Kanna Layi Jhumke Lai Dunga Ha...

DIVINE - Punya Paap lyrics meaning in hindi | Official Music Video Mass Appeal India |Latest Rap song

PUNYA PAAP LYRICS MEANING IN ENGLISH _Home_    This is the latest song by the well known rapper Divine and Published on Sep 23, 2020. Follow this website for more lyrics Audio Credits: Song : Punya Paap Artist & Lyrics: DIVINE Music Producer: iLL Wayno Co-Composers: iLL Wayno, DIVINE Mixing & Mastering: Charles Wakeman Lyrics (English Translation): (Intro) Since I was born I was doing it... (x4) (Hook) Since I was born I’ve been doing good and bad Gave twice what I took, did good and bad Sweat and blood, chest out, doing good today Not afraid, learnt what’s good by going the bad way (Verse 1) Good and bad, good and bad who’s your own, who do you have? Black clouds, black rain What’s your religion, what is your race? Who made it all, who’s the master? The crazy sacrifice of true disaster Who chooses between the nation and personal gain Shine light on humanity, I don’t understand religion-race You were still on Daddy, I was on that Maggi You were wearing skinny, I was ...